Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bluebonnet Pictures...Rounds1, 2 and 3

Yes...I tried 3 times to get Colby's precious little picture taken in the bluebonnets. He was much more interested in walking around, trying to eat the bluebonnets or wanting to crawl away....I am thinking this never gets any easier, so I might as well just deal with it! :) (or leave it to the pros...by the way, our amazing photographer and friend, Lindsay, has a new website www.rosietoesphotography.com ...you should definitely check it out!!)
ROUND 1- our neighbors accross the street have an awesome patch of bluebonnets right in their front yard!!

ROUND 2- our neighbor's front yard...again...


ROUND 3- Bluebonnet field off of Airport Road in Temple

:( poor baby...I promise we didn't torture him!

"y'all are kind of weird"

I couldn't get over how beautiful the wildflowers have been this year!!
Colby and Mimsy
"I'll smile while I eat...how about that?"
sweet boy...he just wants to run and play!!

1 comment:

the rosenbaums said...

always remember...the best pics are those that MAMA takes!!! Thanks for the shout out! :) BUT, I always love all your pictures! :)