My second mother's day was soooooooooooooo awesome!! I seriously just loved the whole day. Travis was so wonderful and made sure I had an extra special day- it was much appreciated!! 1st- he woke up with Colby at 6:45 and let me sleep in. I woke up to the smell of something yummy!! Trav brought me breakfast in bed- complete with a breakfast casserole he had been making all morning!!!
We ate breakfast in bed and watched Father of the Bride (one of my favorites) together while Colby took his morning nap.
We went to church, and sadly, Colby cried the entire time in the nursery. :( I'm not giving up though- I know he can do it!!!
After church, we went to Wildflower brunch with all of our parents and my grandmother. It was GREAT!! Colby was in such a good mood...especially considering the fact that he'd been screaming for the past hour. I think he was extremely happy to see us!!
Mom watched Colby for the afternoon so that we could clean our house (I was hosting BUNKO the next night.) I know that doesn't sound like a great mother's day activity, but it was SO nice after we cleaned it- it was worth it!!
THANK YOU Travis, Colby, mom, dad, Kathy, Rick, Dylan and Dougie for making my mother's day extra special. Love y'all!!!
beautiful daisies and sweet card from my boys
So happy this little man has made me a mom...I love him to pieces!!!















4 comments:
What a wonderful day! I'm so glad you were spoiled and able to spend time with all of the wonderful people in your life. Being a mom is the best gift ever!
P.S. - I'm so sorry that Colby cried the whole time in the nursery, but you are so right that he will get the hang of it!
I LOVE the Lacoste shirt!!!!! Where did you find that MB??? I have to know!
I'm so glad you had a happy Mother's Day! I am also very impressed with Travis' "breakfast in bed" tray - that is the sweetest thing!
Sounds like you had a well deserved Mother's day! You take the best pics of your hansome lil man!
Post a Comment