Monday, May 3, 2010

Sick Baby

We have officially gone through our first baby sickness. (we have done the stuffy nose thing for a few nights here and there, but I'm not counting that) I guess that's pretty good considering he's almost 14 months, but that did not make it any more fun. Finally, after a week of fussiness, snotty nose, congestion, fever, awful cough, and sleep interruptions, I called to make an appointment for poor little Colby this morning (I waited so long because I kept thinking it was getting better, and then it would get worse, and back and forth). The diagnosis was what I was hoping it would not be...double ear infection!! I was really just hoping it wasn't an ear infection because I know how painful that is, and now I feel really bad for not taking him in sooner. The good news is, we have ear pain relief drops and antibiotics so I'm praying for a quick recovery.

Here's our poor little boy...hopefully our next post will be much happier!! :)

No comments: