Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just Between Friends Sale

Just in case anyone is interested, the Bell County Just Between Friends Sale is this weekend at the Expo Center!
Thursday night is when you can drop things off that you want to consign (directions online).
Thursday at 8:00 is the first time moms presale (sign up on their website)
Friday and Saturday the sale is open to the public
Sunday is the 1/2 price sale (when just about EVERYTHING left is 1/2 off!)
This is stuff that other moms are selling at super cheap prices. I went to the sale in the fall and bought an umbrella stroller for $10 and several outfits for Colby. (including the one he wore in his 1 year pictures!!) I also got an awesome bathtub seat that I have started using recently now that Colby can sit up and enjoy the bathtub. There was TONS of stuff there, and I would definitely recommend it for anyone who needs more play clothes or extra baby equiptment to keep at grandma's house or anythign like that. Definitely go if you can and shop as early as possible for the best stuff.
Check out their website!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you posted something about this! I DEFINITELY plan on going. I just signed up on their website via your link and they gave me a consignor number. Did I do something incorrectly or does everyone get a consignor number regardless of whether you're selling or not?

Mary Beth and Travis said...

Yes! They just give you one in case you want to consign in the future I think. Hopefully you'll find lots of good deals for your sweet little girl!!! (ps...you're still looking so GREAT!!!)

Katy said...

I love JBF and have consigned in Waco & Bell county. It is awesome!