Monday, August 9, 2010

Are you ready for some football?!?

These guys are!!
I guess I'm looking forward to watching games with friends and eating tailgate food, but I'm really not looking forward to football games taking over my television all weekend every weekend. I have a love/hate relationship with football, but I also know that it's Travis' favorite season of the year, so I will suck it up and deal with it. :)
Last night, we went to the Martins' house for the 1st game of the season. We hung out for a little while, watched the little boys play, put the little boys to bed and then grilled chicken kabobs. Sweet Lizzy made a loaded mashed potato casserole and spicy macaroni and cheese. YUM! She knows me too well!! After dinner, the guys went upstairs to Derek's "man cave" to watch the game and Lizzy and I crawled in bed to watch last week's episode of Kate Plus Eight. That is my kind of night!! :) THANK YOU Liz, Derek and Mason for having us over for a great evening. I'm hoping we will do it many more times this year!!

Colby loved riding on Mason's cars

Thank you for sharing, Mason

They ran all over the backyard together- so cute!
Mason is the best baby model ever! Everytime I came over with the camera, Mason had the BIGGEST smile on his face, and Colby literally ran away.

No comments: