This year our small group decided to take the summer off. Everyone is so busy, and it's nice to enjoy Sunday evenings at home during the summer.
At the end of August, we had a little kickoff party at Oscar Store. Travis wasn't able to attend due to studying :( But Colby and I wouldn't miss it!
We were missing several families, but it was great to catch up with the O'Neals, Armstrongs, Smiths, Pattees and Kayla (representing the Hubbles)
Colby never misses an opportunity to get dirty
oops! I'm pretty sure he just threw "small rocks" at Sally's camera!!!
I'm really looking forward to our fall study by Matt Chandler on Phillipians. It's always refreshing to dig deeper into God's word with good friends. We are blessed to be a part of this group and are so looking forward to what God has planned for us all in this next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment