I looooooooove 30th birthdays! I have only attended a total of 3 30th birthday bashes in my life, and all 3 of them have been amazing! I have got to start thinking of something special for Travis' 30th....I only have 14 months to plan...HELP! (kidding...I'm totally not freaking out about this yet...)
Anyway....last Saturday, we had the pleasure of attending a Transformers 30th birthday bash for our super cool friend, JEFF!!
His wife, Kim, invited us all over to hang out at their house for drinks and snacks, and the rest of the night was full of surprises for Jeff!!! SO FUN!!
His wife, Kim, invited us all over to hang out at their house for drinks and snacks, and the rest of the night was full of surprises for Jeff!!! SO FUN!!
I LOVE these people...they're awesome and we are so thankful to call them our friends!!
SURPRISE #1!!! (Escalade limo parked in the driveway)
Surprise #2 was on us....a flat tire...which Patrick fixed with duct tape?!? Patrick- you're a rockstar!!
although we were sweating from all glands of our bodies, we managed to have a good time while the guys fixed our Escalade
SURPRISE #3....after only 1 McDonald's restroom stop and 6 bags of nuggets and fries, we finally arrived at DAVE & BUSTERS in Austin!!!! Can you tell that Jeff is excited?!?
GUITAR HEROES!! (this seriously looks like it could be an ad for D&B!!)
checking out the drink menu...just in case...
After an hour of being missing in action, we finally found Travis flying an airplane :)
Jenn is VERY brave for dancing against Kim in this game....she takes this VERY seriously!!
perfect form, Marla!!!
At the end of the night, we all donated our tickets to Jeff's birthday arcade prize shopping spree.
I was so proud of Sally and her wheel stopping skills....she landed on the 500 ticket space 3 times!! WAY TO GO SALLY!!!













1 comment:
Haha... thanks for celebrating with us! I have not been able to stop DANCING since that night! Haha- I even looked into how much Dance Dance Revolution costs for Jeff's playstation... that was an awesome workout! :)
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment