Ever since Colby started walking, we have said that the fireplace is an accident waiting to happen. Now that Colby RUNS everywhere he goes, it's even more of a hazard. Last night, Colby got his first (hopefully last, but I'm being realistic) boo-boo from the fireplace. He was running straight for it and tripped. His mouth hit the edge of the fireplace and luckily Travis was right there to scoop him up. After a 30 second no-breath-cry, we finally got him to calm down so that we could check it out. (I'm not gonna lie, I was just about in tears myself!) I was so thankful that all teeth were in place and from what we could see, it was just a scratch/burn on his chin.
I finally got him to let me take some pictures today by playing the peek-a-boo-door-slamming game. Poor little buddy!! (It doesn't really seem to be bothering him does it?)
ps...I have no idea why his shirt is soaking wet...I think he poured out his sippy cup in the car on the way home from Nona's this afternoon. :)





2 comments:
Poor little guy (but it looks like he doesn't mind)! Like you, I always worry about the teeth! The incidents never seem to end around here...its just impossible to accident proof everything :)
Poor Colby! I'm glad that he has recovered!! He looks all boy with those boo boos on his chin! =)
Post a Comment