Last weekend, thanks to my fabulous husband, I got to get away for an awesome weekend with girlfriends to celebrate my college roommate, Whitney's, bachelorette party!!!
We stayed in an INCREDIBLE house on the Guadalupe River. It was brand new, and we were the first ones to stay there...I could have easily stayed for a week just hanging out on one of the patios.
On Friday night when we all arrived, we had a lingere shower for Whitney and played several hilarious games....I may not have ever laughed so hard in my life. Then we hung out on the back porch SWINGS. (loved them!!)
Saturday morning we had a huge breakfast and then headed out to float the river
Check out this awesome truck that came to pick us up from Billy Goat's Gruff tube rentals
Saturday night we had dinner at the Grist Mill
and then walked over to Gruene Hall....it was GREAT! The place was PACKED with people who knew every word to every song that the Texas Tornados played!!!
On our way out we ran into the Texas Tornados mascot!! :)
I'm already dying to get back to that peaceful house on the river for another weekend away. CONGRATULATIONS Whitney!!!!!!! xoxo







1 comment:
OMG that house looks amazing! Glad you girls had fun!
Post a Comment