Just as I had gotten Colby used to going to bed around 8:30 and sleeping in until 8:30 for summertime, school has now started and it has rocked our worlds to say the least.
Last year, Colby's sweet daddy would study at home until Colby woke up and then he would take him to my mom's. All I had to worry about was getting myself ready and out the door by 7:00....and trust me- that was hard enough!!
This year, Travis is out of the house by 6:00, so I'm on my own! :(
So far, so good...I just hope I can keep up with this morning madness.
I even got us out the door early enough for donut holes on the first day of school! :)
my mom sent me this picture later in the week of Colby's powdered sugar & strawberry breakfast mess
Another exciting change to the 2011-2012 school year is that Colby is going to Mother's Day Out THREE days a week instead of just two. He's actually there for less total time since my mom will pick him up after lunch, but I think he'll LOVE 3 mornings to play with his friends. He's already learned a new song just after his first day- Old MacDonald had a Farm!! (I wonder how many times he has sung "Country Girl Shake it for me" for his teacher....eek!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment