Tuesday, February 7, 2012

26 weeks!


Cami! That means we're in our 27th week together already. Thank you for being sweet to me for the most part. I'm feeling good, time is flying by, and I know you'll be here before we know it! C-section date is just 13 weeks from Thursday- YAY! My goal is to get everything ready for your arrival over spring break. We're hoping to do one fun family getaway during that week and then getting ready for you the rest of the week. (Oh, and of course throwing a 3rd birthday party for our favorite little boy!!!!)
In other big news around here, I got a new phone for my birthday!!!! Thanks Trav! It's amazing how much faster and more fun the iphone 4 is than the iphone 3...it was time for an upgrade. :)

Colby especially loves the forward facing camera!!!! :)

No comments: