Monday, February 20, 2012

28 down...11 and 1/2 to go!!


Camryn Elizabeth- I'm DYING to meet you!! I've been feeling pretty great for the most part and love seeing the weeks tick away. This week we got a dresser from my parents and a glider from a neighbor for your nursery. YAY! Daddy has big plans to "build" your nursery over spring break. We have plans for blue walls, white furniture and pink accents. I emailed the sweet lady who is making your bedding and she said it should be ready to ship in about 3 weeks.

Your big brother was such a trooper today. I drug him along with me to look at fabric stores to find the perfect fabric to recover your chair with, but we really didn't have much luck. I didn't know what I was looking for, but since there were lots of sales today, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a great deal...we came home empty handed (other than a happy meal) and that's probably a good thing.

Here's the dresser that daddy wants to refinish (the last time this dresser was painted was by my Grandpa Streater probably at least 15 years ago...but it's time for it to get a new fresh look)

Super comfy glider that our wonderful neighbors gave us! Can't wait to see it covered in PINK!

Last, but not least, look what came in the mail this week!!!! :)

No comments: