Thursday, February 16, 2012

Girls Night!


Our small group meets on Wednesday nights, and about once a month we split up girls and guys to catch up and hang out. We recently finished one study and will be starting a new one next week, so this week happened to be a good break. Last night the guys decided they were going to order pizza and play Halo, so the girls decided we were going to Cheeve's. :) It's always so nice to see these girls and have some time to really catch up with each other. They are truly amazing and I love them dearly!!!!

Look at these growing April/May babies!!!!
Mommy and Camryn- 27 weeks
Kim and Tucker- 29 weeks
Sally and Abigail- 31 weeks
They will be here before we know it and I cannot wait!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad you had a fun girls night out and I LOVE preggo bellies! too cute!