Monday, February 13, 2012

27 weeks!!!


Happy 3rd Trimester, baby girl!!! You are really starting to get boney....which is interfering with my sleep a little bit, but that's ok....between your jabs and having to go to the bathroom every few hours, I have still managed to get some sleep. :) (It's like a warm-up for what's to come....who needs sleep anyway?!?)
Your brother is so excited about you! He has no idea what it means to have a baby sister, but so far you haven't caused too much trouble for him. The other night I was trying to get him to watch my tummy move. He couldn't sit still long enough to actually watch you, but he did try to peek inside of my belly button to see if he could see you in there. :) (he claims that he did see you...apparently he doesn't know what he's looking for)

Get excited because you have the cutest baby swimsuit EVER for this summer!!! I cannot wait for it to arrive and hang in your closet...it brings me great joy!! (I hope you don't hate pink...I didn't realize how much I loved it until I started buying pink baby things and now it's a bit of an addiction.)

2 comments:

Jill said...

how sweet! You are so gorgeous and I love the bump! --I am a new follower as of right now I cant remember whos blog I found you on was just clicking links and I found yours! :)Happy 27 weeks!

Colleen said...

Oh my word.... that swimsuit!!!!!