No, I haven't really caught that sweet little smile in a picture yet, but at 5 weeks old this little girl started smiling! It sure does make those late nights, early mornings and fussy times a little bit easier.
The other big news this week is that we have had several nights of 5 hour sleep stretches. It's seriously amazing what a few extra hours in a row will do for one's exhaustion.
Cami usually goes to sleep for the night around 11, sleeps until 4ish, eats, and then sleeps until 7ish when her daddy gets up with her. :) Some mornings she sleeps even later (depending on how much noise her big brother is making).
I think this may be the last week of our newborn clothes. :(
I'm squeezing her into them as long as possible, but it's about time to face the facts that this little girl is growing like a weed and ready for her 0-3 month outfits for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment