So....Trav and I went on a date Friday night! My parents offered to keep both of our babies so we definitely took them up on their offer. Of course the only pictures I have are of Camryn before we left to go to their house. :)
Thank you Mimsy and Pops for keeping our little angels so that we could get away for a much needed date to celebrate Trav's LAST DAY of THIRD YEAR and being new parents of 2. (I have been craving a summertime from Cheeves....it was even better than I anticipated!)
Trav starts his 4th year with a few weeks "off" to study for a big test that he takes at the end of June. The best part is that he offered to take the morning feeding/waking up with Colby shift so that I can sleep in. It's AMAZING what a difference that has made these past 2 mornings. I feel like I can face the day after some good sleep!! I'm so glad that he'll be here for the rest of this month. Maybe by then our nights/mornings will be a little less hectic and more restful by the time he does his away rotations.
No comments:
Post a Comment