WHOOP! WHOOP! Saturday was a very special day for our family. My "little" brother, Doug, graduated from Texas A&M....at 9:00am...which means we left Temple at 6am...but it was worth it! Colby was soo good during the 3 hour ceremony. Travis had to take him out in the hall to feed and change him once, but otherwise, he just slept and looked adorable.
Dougie walking across the stage on the big screen at Reed Arena
(I was so mad because I had been preparing for the hour before this to take a really great picture of him getting his diploma, but then...right as Doug was about to walk across the stage, I realized that some people were trying to get to their seats and walking in front of my grandparents so they were going to miss their grandson walking across the stage!!! So instead of getting my camera ready, I was trying to make sure my grandmother realized that Doug was NEXT! Geeze....)
I think Colby looks good in maroon!! (Travis didn't think so...)
We're so proud of our "uncle" Doug!!
After graduation, we went to his house for burgers and macaroni and cheese!! :) Then back to Temple for a little rest before we partied some more.


Jayci and Uncle B
Colby and Uncle Doug- we love you!!
(check out the awesome tennis shoe socks that Colby is sporting- love them!!)









6 comments:
Congratulations Doug! I think Colby looks good in Maroon too. I loved looking at all the pics. You all look great!!!
What a great weekend celebrating a BIG accomplishment! Congrats, Doug...
I appreciate all of the pictures and I agree with Ashley that you all look great. Just one tiny, little, minor change to be made: burnt orange!
Colby is the cutest little Aggie I've ever seen! =)
Oh crap...all these dang aggies. Colby doesn't stand a chance of being a Longhorn!
WHOOOOP! I love all the whooping MB and I LOVE Colby's outfit! Travis is a med school aggie so he can't complain... I thought he was perfecting his "whooping" skills? :)
Post a Comment