Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sally's Shower

Last Saturday morning I got out of the house to go spend some time celebrating baby Jenna's upcoming arrival!! A group of Sally's friends from high school and their moms threw Sally a wonderful shower, and Sally got SO many adorable things for baby Jenna. Made me get a LITTLE bit of an itch for a girl...but give me a few years before we get serious about all of that...for now, I'm loving my little boy. :)
I should have taken Colby to the shower, because lots of girls had their little cuties with them, but I decided to give Travis some daddy time with him, and I have to admit that it was nice to get away for a little bit.
Sally- we cannot wait for your baby girl's arrival!! (I hope she has lots of hair for all of those CUTE bows that you got!!)
supper club girls
Sally opening all kinds of CUTE girly things!!
Sally, the beautiful mother-to-be, and me :)

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

You are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for being there. I can't wait for Jenna to play with her friend Colby :)