Thursday, April 30, 2009

My boys

Our little Chunky Monkey!!!
Today Colby was SO happy on his changing table that I used it as playtime and tummytime! He loves to lift up his feet and his head...he's getting so strong
HAPPY!!
Buddy and Colby sharing some tummy time yesterday

No! We don't let Colby sleep with us, BUT this morning his feeding time was a little later than usual so Travis tucked him into bed with me while he got ready for work. I loved it!!
Last night I was holding Colby so that he could look all around in the living room (he loves sitting like this) and Buddy decided to climb in my lap too!! He just couldn't stand it!

3 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

Y'all are just the most adorable family ever. I love that you used the changing table for playtime. Way to be creative and keep your little man happy!

Jenn Pitts said...

I love all of the pictures with Buddy! He looks like such a good big brother... =)

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE these pictures, especially the one of him in bed with you! He is growing so fast!