Yesterday, we took our first visit up to Travis' office for Colby's first adjustment! He was a little fussy when we got there....we are having gassy issues I think...any advice would be appreciated...anyway- I think he really liked the adjustment and actually calmed down afterwards. (well...I'm not quite sure if he calmed down because of the pacifier, the adjustment, or because his pappy was holding him :))




2 comments:
Get Gripe Water for gas! Not the kind at Wal-Mart or HEB. The one that is at the health food store on Ave M in Temple! It is called Discover Natural Foods! Gripe Water is all natural and if you give it to him before he eats or about 30 minutes before his fussiest time of the day it should help a ton! Hope this helps!
We lived on Mylecin drops.....have no idea if I spelled that right!?!?! Landyn got a squirt everytime she nursed. Get the clear ones because the pink ones can stain. I swear by these drops!! WIll have them ready for baby #2!
Post a Comment