Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Friday

We had a fun-filled Good Friday this year. Colby turned 4 weeks old, and we celebrated Easter at my parents house with egg dying, egg hunting, and lots of food and family. Colby was a little young to really enjoy the festivities this year, but I am so looking forward to next year when he'll be able to hunt eggs with Jayci and Jackson! :)

Travis helping Jackson and Jayci open the eggs that they found

Doug and Shelly

LOVE the bunny booties on Colby's "baby's first Easter" outfit :)

CHEESE!

Travis and Jusin

Colby and his great-grandma Gram

the great- grandmas- Mamaw and Gram

Mimsy and her bunny boy (check out his cotton tail!)

our little Easter bunny baby

2 comments:

marilyn said...

All the pictures are so cute!!! I love the tummy time one with you kissing him. You and Travis are doing a great job as parents.......you can sleep later!!!

Jenn Pitts said...

I LOVE the Easter outfit - you have one precious little Easter bunny!