Saturday was such a super weekend day. After the rain cleared up, Travis went over to the Armstrong house to "help" Lee cook a brisket as well as a little pig that he killed this past fall. (it fit in a vacuum sealed bag!)
Colby and I stayed home for the afternoon...I just thought that would have been too long of a day to have him out and about. The problem was that when I started getting ready, I realized I had so many things to do and I couldn't get it all done in time for supper club...we ended up being REALLY late, AND we missed Travis BUZZING HIS HEAD!!! Thank you to Sally and Chana for snapping some pictures since I wasn't there. There is seriously never a dull moment with these boys!!
When we finally made it to Lee and Sally's house, we had a great time catching up with everyone and watching the little girls play. They are at such a fun age and so funny!!
After dinner, we dropped Colby off at my parents house to spend the night (YES- SPEND THE NIGHT!!), and we headed downtown to the Jerry Jeff Walker concert at the Bloomin' Temple Festival. SO FUN!!! I was worried about leaving him for the night, but once we left my parents house, it was really nice to have a night to ourselves. We slept until about 10 the next morning, enjoyed our coffee, Travis worked in the yard and I played at Target. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore, and I went to pick up our little man around 2:00!! It was SO good to see him again!!!! :) Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right?? Thank you mom and dad for giving us a night off. That sleep was much needed!
I love these girls!! (Colby and I were scrambling at home to get ready at this point...ugh...I'm still getting used to getting 2 people ready)
Thanks Lee!
Wow....at least Travis wasn't the only one :)
Sally, me, Kayla and Jenn at JJW concert....the humidity was not kind to our hair
We had so much fun!! Can't wait until next month...



1 comment:
We will keep that boy anytime!!!
Post a Comment