Monday, November 23, 2009

CRAZY FUN

That is the definition of my life right now...completely crazy but also so fun...
Colby is AWESOME...I have no recent pictures/videos because 1) I lost the lens cap to my camera so I can't just throw it in my purse, and 2) because the battery is dead and for the life of me I cannot remember to charge it. :) SORRY!! He is a MANIAC in his jump-a-roo...I'm talking an hour of straight jumping...not just bouncing...full fledged jumping! He's really starting to "talk" alot. Almost like he's having a conversation with you, but you have no idea what he's saying. I love it! He's gotten his 3rd tooth on the bottom. (thank goodness this explains the moodiness last week...poor baby) And today he moves up to his big boy car seat!! We're done with the infant seat. (Honestly, I thought the infant seat lasted until 12 months when they could face the front...why didn't anyone tell me that this was untrue???)
Life is GOOD! We are doing great, getting settled into our new normal, and loving our crazy little life. Hopefully tonight after Colby hits the hay, I can post pictures from Natalie and Ty's beautiful wedding and our super-fun Houston getaway this weekend. But for now, as Colby jumps away, I need to find something to feed my husband for dinner!! :)
xoxo

2 comments:

Kim said...

Too funny... I just posted on my blog something similar about our life being crazy but fun right now! Glad you can relate and hope to see you guys soon!!

The Armstrong Family said...

I love this post. It is exactly how I feel. And...I'm kind of jealous that Colby is jumping. I was laughing just thinking about it. We are proud of Jenna to just play in hers :) He is SO precious and I can't wait to see him again soon.