Today has just been one of those AWESOME kind of days.
1) my wonderful in-laws kept Colby overnight last night so that I could hang out with some amazing girl friends, sleep in, and then go to the grocery store this morning. THANK YOU!!
2) This morning at HEB, I saved $19 in coupons!!! (and that was without buying things I didn't need just to use the coupons!!) couponmom.com is an awesome resource for printable coupons. I also had some that I saved from the Sunday newspapers, and HEB has some REALLY great coupon deals as well!!!! (look for the yellow)
3) Colby's Easter basket came in!!!! I LOVE IT!
4) Travis is coming home from Ft. Worth today! (he was only gone for a day, but I'm still excited he's coming home)
5) Colby is taking GOOD naps this weekend
6) I picked up Colby's 1 year pictures from Lindsay, and I'm absolutely in love with them!! I am so glad that we'll have these pictures forever to remember this sweet time in our lives. Colby is so precious, and I will look back at these pictures and be able to remember his sweet 1 year old smile and beautiful blue eyes.
7) Tonight is bible study night, and I had a powerful quiet time with God today. I was reminded of his love for us over and over again.
AND THE NUMBER 8 REASON THAT TODAY IS AN AWESOME DAY..................
The Colby tree is beginning to bloom!! SPRING IS HERE! Some of you may remember after Colby was born, Travis decided to plant a tree in our backyard....as Colby grew, so would the tree, and we planted it in honor of his miraculous birth. The pink buds are beautiful!!
March 7, 2010
Here are my boys right after Travis planted the tree...March 2009


2 comments:
Mary Beth! It's CRAZY to see how tiny he used to be!
I love it! And I love you and your thankful, upbeat personality!! I have to admit- the Colby tree made me tear up a little!! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment