Saturday, March 6, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Reason #12,403 that I love my mom: she is always doing ADORABLE things that I would have wanted to do if I stayed at home with Colby every day. Here's a sweet Valentine's card from Colby...he and Mimsy delivered cookies and cards to some of their friends...so cute!!
LOVE this Valentine from Colby's great-grandma Gram (Streater)
Let me introduce you to my greasy little Valentine...hahaha....check out the pre-haircut hair!!! WOW!
Since we finally figured out that we're dealing with some minor eccema issues, we coat Colby's face with ointment before naps and bedtime...sometimes it gets in his hair...and this time I decided to do some styling. Oh! And please notice Colby's adorable Valentine shirt from Mason and Lizzy- " Mommy's little heartthrob!" I love it!!!
showing off 4 of his 8 teeth!!
mom...seriously?!?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!! Trav and I will be celebrating in Fredericksburg over spring break...no tests to study for, no Monday to dread at the end of the weekend, no worries...just some good relaxing fun!!!

No comments: