Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Morning

I was SO excited to wake up on Saturday morning...even if it was at 6am! (Colby has decided to be an EARLY bird this past week) Doug was up with us since he had to let his puppy out, so we hung out and watched Wonder Pets on Noggin. (Doug knows all of the songs now...later on when I was getting ready in my bathroom, I could hear him singing "what's gonna work? teamwork!") Every morning on Noggin they play their birthday song for whoever's birthday is that day! I was so happy that we happened to be watching when it came on. Doug even grabbed the camera and caught Colby clapping to the song.

Before Colby crashed for his morning nap, we headed to my parents so that we could lay him down there while we set up for the big party. Before he went down, he ate some "na-na" (banana). I think he actually knows what he is saying when he says "na-na"!! It's so fun. (although, I think it also means night-night and Nona...but still...)

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

The picture of him with the Birthday Song on tv in the background is so cute. What a fun day for Colby! I am loving all of your updates :)