I'm pretty frustrated, because our internet at home is not working and I can't do much on my computer at school, but I wanted to post a few pictures from BJ and Ashley's wedding!! My mom let me borrow her "real" camera, and I literally took 300 pictures on Saturday!! :) So, here's a few, but you can count on seeing some more soon. It was the perfect day for Ashley and BJ to become Mr. and Mrs. Williams!!! I'm so glad we could be a part of it- CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!
trying to read a letter from BJ without breaking down...but she didn't get too far :) Check out the GORGEOUS dress!!!
on the way to the church
First dance as husband and wife
BJ and his mom
check out my hot date!
This picture sums up why I love this girl so much!! :)
singing some Journey
Ashley and her sweet daddy











No comments:
Post a Comment