When we found out that we were FLYING to Destin, I was elated!! I tried not to think too much about it, but the thought of entertaining a 16 month old in a car for 24 hours seemed near impossible.
After Colby's was free and clear of that pesky ear infection, we were ready to rock! I didn't even care if I had to be "that woman" with "that screaming baby" on the plane. At least it would only last a few hours. :)
Colby did AMAZING on our 2 flights to Florida. The first flight was only about 30 minutes, and he fell asleep in daddy's lap for the last 10 of it. The second flight was about an hour and a half and he slept the ENTIRE time!! I cannot emphasize to you how relieved I was to be in Florida with no meltdowns. (I will say that our experience on the way home was the complete opposite of this, but I'm going to let them cancel each other out and leave this post on a positive note...)
checking out the exciting reading material
he's so excited!
...and he's out!




1 comment:
What fun that you flew! I saw your dad's picture on FB and I was thinking to myself...I thought they drove? Jenna is flying to Colorado with us in September so I will have to get some advice from you. See you on Saturday!
Post a Comment