We have missed the past couple months of supper club, and then we were out of town for a few weeks, so it seemed like it had been forever since we'd seen our supper club group. It was our month to host, and Travis made his parents' homemade lasagna- YUM!!! It was so awesome. Our group was small, but we still had a great time catching up and watching the little ones play. Sadly, poor baby Grace ended up going home sick with a little stomache bug. :( And even more sadly, Jenna Mae had it when she woke up the next day. Thankfully, both girls made quick recoveries!!!
Jenna Mae and Colby
ok girls, let me show you how this works...
checking out Buddy
(I'm sad I didn't get a picture of sweet little Grace in her cute outfit before she left!!)






1 comment:
We were sad to miss! I feel like it's been forever since we've seen you guys!
Post a Comment