Why are creatures being attracted to our house? I hate creatures! They give me the heebie jeebies!!! The worst things are the wasps that are swarming the front of our house that we cannot seem to get rid of and the mysterious mosquitos that must be hiding in Colby's room somewhere?!? He has 5 bites right now that have swollen up to huge lumpy looking things and we have no clue where they have come from. Last night when he went to bed he only had 1....when he woke up there were 4 new ones!!!! The odd thing is that 2 of them were on his legs and he had full footed pajamas on. I'm so confused. Please, insects, I beg you, leave our house!!
Here are 2 pictures that I've received in the past week via text message from Travis....
2. HUGE turtle in our backyard that was making Buddy go crazy!
(ok, the turtle doesn't bother me so much, but where in the world did it come from?!?)
(ok, the turtle doesn't bother me so much, but where in the world did it come from?!?)
Of course my kids got a huge kick out of seeing both of these pictures, and wanted to keep both of them as class pets....I think not....


1 comment:
Turtle maybe as a class pet, its about 5 times bigger then the other two!!! haha.... but definitely not that huge, scary spider!!!!
Post a Comment