Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mother's Day Out... things that bring me JOY!

Colby has artwork on our fridge!!! This makes me soooooooooo happy!!!

every day that Colby goes to MDO, Ms. Crystal leaves one of these notes in his backpack. I love feeling all caught up on his day, and she's writes sweet notes that make me feel so good as a mom.

really?!? A Scholastic book order for 1 year olds?!? THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Colby's nap mat cover and matching blanket came in the mail today. I love them!!
Who knew that Mother's Day Out would make me so happy?!? I hope this happiness continues...I know it won't be long before Colby bites a friend or throws his food or hits his teacher....but for now Colby has been a good boy, and that makes his mommy very happy!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

YAY! I love all your updates! Colby is such a cutie and doing so many fun things right now! And I'm so glad MDO is going well! Good job, Colby!!

Unknown said...

Colby is such a handsome little boy! Aren't little boys just hilarious?!?! I totally agree, art on the fridge is the BEST!!

Katy said...

So glad MDO is going well. In the mornings I usually see your mom walking in with him after I drop Emma off :) The nap mat is too cute!!!

The Armstrong Family said...

I am loving all of your updates...and I am totally going to copy this MDO post (if you don't care!). Colby gets more precious every day and I can't wait to see him next.
Sally

Jenn Pitts said...

Yay Colby!!! Such a big boy!! I love that his teacher sends sweet notes everyday, how fun! I love all of your updates too....