
Colby's 1st day of MDO was GREAT!!! The best part for me was that my mom brought Colby to me at Kennedy-Powell so that I could take him on his first day while she watched my class. :)
Liz and I pulled up at the same time, which was wonderful, and both of the boys were so excited to play together. I definitely think this is going to be a great year. I'm so glad Colby and Mason are together.
Colby got a great report on his first day...hopefully that pattern will continue. :)
My mom is awesome for snapping this picture of my boys with their backpacks on ready for school when Trav dropped Colby off. :)
I peeked in the door right before we left to see what Colby was doing, and he looked VERY concerned....a few seconds later he was crying, but Ms. Crystal scooped him up and distracted him and he was fine. She said he didn't cry for the rest of the day! YAY! He played with his friends, ate all of his lunch, painted an apple red and napped for 15 minutes (thankfully he has improved his napping time since then) I'm SO thankful that Colby has the opportunity to be in this MDO class with Ms. Crystal. I know it will be a good experience for all of us and most importantly for him.
no tears from these mommies :)
More MDO updates to come...









No comments:
Post a Comment