Anytime our supper club group gets together, it's sure to be a good time. Our September get-together was no different. We met at the Johnson's house for Bush's Chicken (best tailgate food ever!!) and some hang-out time, and then headed to Wildcat stadium to watch Chandler and Landyn cheer before the game and watch our Temple Wildcats play football.
Brooks (12 mo) Reagan (21 mo) and Colby (18 mo)
Sweet little Wildcat, Grace!! (9 mo) How cute is she in blue and white?!? :)
Beautiful blue eyed Brooks
The "big girls" Landyn and Chandler playing with the babies
Grace isn't too sure about these 2....I don't blame her
Colby and Jenna (15 mo)
uh oh! I hope Lee doesn't see this!!! (Travis told Colby to blow kisses to Jenna....this is what happened...oops!! I promise this is a kiss and he is not trying to bite her face!!)
Before the game started, I had to go find some of my 2nd grade girlies who were going to be cheering!! Colby LOVED running around with these girls.
Emily, one of the varsity cheerleaders, was in MY little wildcat cheerleading group when I cheered for Temple....and now SHE is a Wildcat cheerleader!!
one of my sweet 2nd graders, Sarah, helping me corral Colbster
we met back up with some supper clubbers
YAY Landyn and Chandler!!
watching the big girls cheer and the football players run through the sign

We left the game after the 1st quarter because we were headed to D'Hanis afterwards. It was a great night and I can't wait to take Colby to many more hometown games!!
LOVE THOSE CATS!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment