Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mission San Jose wedding

Last weekend we had the honor of attending the beautiful wedding of some great friends, Brad and Dee. I knew everything was going to be great and pretty and all of that, but I had no idea what it was actually going to be like.
They were married at the Mission San Jose in San Antonio, which is AMAZINGLY beautiful and historical. (Travis was a groomsman, so Friday night, I snuck out of the wedding rehearsal to take pictures of the area around the church, so I'll post those later)
Even better, this is the mission that Dee's parents and grandparents were married in AND her ancestors helped to build it. There's a specific rose window that her great uncle built. I couldn't help but feel an odd sense respect for the building and the mission grounds. It was way cool. I can't say that I've ever been to a wedding quite like this one, so I was so glad that we were able to be there.
Brad and Dee- congratulations- everything was perfect, and we're so lucky to have been a part of it with you two!!
this is the boys' hard look
and soft....

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love that your dress coordinated with Travis :)