Sunday, October 31, 2010

Count to 10!

I don't know who is responsible for teaching Colby all of his cool tricks, but thank you! Between my mom, Ms. Crystal and Noggin (yes, I'm serious), Colby is learning so many new things. He has been saying 1, 2, 3 for a little while now....like when I put on his shirt, we count to three and then pull it on or when we're going to push a truck across the floor, we'll count to three and then let it go. Yesterday, we were counting to three and then Colby would fall backwards on our bed. When we got to three, Colby fell back and then said foooooour.... I was like....did you just say 4?!? Then he said fiiii, siiiiiiix, seeeeeeben, aaaaaaaaaaape, niiiiiiiii, teeeeen!! I was SHOCKED to say the least. I grabbed my camera, and luckily, he showed off again. (usually he just stares at the camera and makes me look silly)

4 comments:

Erika said...

MB that is awesome! I'm so glad you shared it! :) I might watch it everyday until I get to see him at Christmas! :)

marilyn said...

I can't believe it!!! The child is cute and brillant.

Jenn Pitts said...

WOW!!! Way to go Colby!!

Katy said...

Cutest video ever!!!!