Thursday, December 30, 2010

Anthony Christmas

After Christmas morning at our house, a few cups of coffee, and several tricycle trips around the house, we went to Trav's parents house to celebrate with them.
One thing that God keeps reminding me over and over again is that he is in control, and not matter what I'd like to think, I'm not! I had all of our Christmas festivities planned out just perfectly until Travis' sister, Erika's flight was cancelled. :(
We went ahead and had an amazing Christmas lunch at the Anthony's house and opened gifts with them, but they saved most of their gifts for when Erika would be home later that evening.

Colby with Nona and Pappy
golf set from Uncle DJ!
Colby got a digital camera!
After opening his gifts, Colby was more than ready for a snooze. I really thought he might fall asleep in this car!!
Travis was excited about new cups and a cooler!

No comments: