Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the season for.....COOKIES!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Kim and Grace invited us over for a cookie decorating party!! It was so much fun to get together with some of our best friends to hang out and eat some yummy cookies together. Thanks for the invite, Kim!!!

my WIDE EYED little boy after a 5 hour nap at Mimsy's house
the fabulous hostesses
mmmmmmmmmmmmm (Colby just picked off the icing and sprinkes to eat)
Jenna Mae was loving her sugar cookie bites
Thank you Ally for helping Colby decorate so I could take pictures!! (I still can't believe baby Lane slept through the cookie decorating madness)
Landyn made the cutest candycane cookie!!
Lizzy and Mason
Brooks
Fun times!!
Kayla and baby Grace
Reagan and her Mimi used lots of pink!
Big smiles from Chandler!
hahaha.....I think you can see from this picture how much fun Colby was having
BFFs
Colbster and Reagan- sweet friends

3 comments:

Jenn Pitts said...

Awwww, looks like so much fun! I was sad to miss it!! Makes me want to go bake some Christmas cookies!

marilyn said...

All of those little ones are so cute!!! What a fun party.

Kim said...

I am just now seeing this... I'm SO glad y'all could make it!! It was so fun having you guys and I'm really hoping to make it a yearly tradition!

(And I think Colby needs to give lessons to all the other kiddos on how to take 5 hour naps! Unreal!) :)