I got a new laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been saving all of my Christmas and birthday money from last year. My plan was to combine that with my Christmas and birthday money this year and get an amazing camera, but lately, the way Travis has been studying, I've been DEPRIVED of the computer and it's killing me! Last weekend, while Trav was away hunting, I dropped Colby off at my mom's, drove to Best Buy, and bought a new computer in a matter of about 5 minutes. I was proud of myself for paying in cash and for buying a super simple one. (I really don't need anything fancy). All I need is a machine to help me blog, check email and facebook, and surf the net. My new laptop is perfect!!! Stay tuned for more frequent blog posts!!! (I know....you can't wait!)
1 comment:
I am so excited about your new purchase!!!
Post a Comment