Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Cards

Well, first I must say that my auntie Lisa won my Christmas card contest by being the FIRST Christmas card in our mailbox! BUT....she kinda cheated. It wasn't her real Christmas card, she just wanted to be the winner. :)
The first REAL card that we got was from Rachel, Patrick, Landyn and Brooks Johnson! YAY- of course it was adorable, and I already can't wait to see their card next year, because there will be a new little baby boy in their card!!
We actually sent out 2 different cards, because I got 55 of them for FREE, and then ordered some extras when my mom ordered hers, because we got free shipping, an extra 10% off and then an extra $10 off- I love Shutterfly!!
I LOVE both of our cards. One of my very favorite pictures ever is the picture of Colby in his frog prince costume. The look on his face is priceless.

Merry Christmas 2010 !!
Love,
the Anthonys

No comments: