I LOVE CHRISTMAS MORNING!! I was the first one awake in our house. I had just enough time to myself to make coffee, chat with the Lord and thank him for the most amazing gift of all, and check friends' Christmas morning facebook posts/pictures on my computer.
I was a little disappointed that we had left our video camera charger in D'Hanis over Thanksgiving. I feel like Christmas morning is the ONE thing that must be on video every year even if you don't video anything else. (why do I have these expectations?!? I have no idea) The good news was that there were 4 minutes left on the battery, SO.....I did get to capture a few minutes of Christmas morning joy. :)
When the boys got up, Colby came out and immediately saw his new basketball goal and tricycle. The tricycle was a HUGE hit! He has no idea how to actually operate it, but all he wanted to do was scoot himself around the kitchen and living room. He wanted nothing to do with the rest of his gifts, so we had to tell him what was inside to get his attention. :) ("Colby! There's an airplane in here- come get it!!!" or "Colby! a Tractor!!!")
Trav's first "I love Dad" mug
I love these kisses!!
notice who is still on the tricycle while we open gifts :)
laptop case!! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment