Daddy has been studying ALOT lately for his big test on Friday. He leaves in the morning before we wake up and most nights he comes home when we're asleep (or if I'm not asleep, I'm close). I'm SO GLAD that we're finally on the homestretch and can put this test behind us. We're ready to get our daddy back! :)
For the past week or so I've been trying to take Colby up to see Travis at least once a day. We've taken him starbucks coffee and McDonald's fruit and yogurt cups. We've even discovered an AMAZING new drink for Colby- Horizon Vanilla Milk from Starbucks- it's in a juice box and tastes like a milkshake!!!! YUM!
One night, Colby even got to watch a helicopter land on the roof!!!
WE LOVE YOU DADDY AND WE ARE SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
1 comment:
Awww... I bet it's SO crazy right now but y'all are SO close!! We'll be praying!
Post a Comment