Friday, May 13, 2011

COUNTDOWN!!

3 weeks from today, I'll be out of school for the summer, Trav will be finished with his HUGE test, and we'll be packing up to set off for Dominican Republic!!!!! (I'd like to say we'll be packed and ready to go, but realistically, I know we'll still be packing)

We have so much to celebrate....SUMMER, Trav finishing Step 1 and being 1/2 way done with med school, our 5 year anniversary, Dan graduating from his ortho residency and the Stahls 10 year anniversary as well as our last big trip with the Stahls before they move to Florida for a year.

We're so blessed to have incredible friends that we can celebrate life with. I cannot wait to "get away" for a few days to relax and reflect.




3 comments:

Taylor and Brian said...

Is that the Magestic Elegance in Punta Cana? If it is, that is where Brian and I went on our honeymoon! The Dominican is beautiful. I am kind of jealous :).

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YES! I just went to your old facebook albums and looked at all of your pictures. Made me SO EXCITED!! haha

marilyn said...

Be sure you come back!!!