Good Morning Colby! (when he finally woke up, we had about 5 minutes before we needed to leave for church)
(this basketball has already been eaten by our dog...)
I love Easter! After our mini- egg hunt, we went to church with the Anthonys and Colby went to play with Mimsy, Pops and Uncle Big. He had a nasty little cough, and I decided that I wouldn't want other kids in the nursery sounding that yucky, so I didn't need to take him either. (even though I hated missing the opportunity to dress him up in a cute outfit!)
Gary's sermon was so great and the worship time was amazing. I could definitely feel the Holy Spirit moving at TBC. My favorite "Easter song" this year is Casting Crowns rendition of Glorious Day. I couldn't help but tear up when we sang these lyrics-
"One day the grave could conceal him no longer
One day the stone rolled away from the door
Then he arose o'er death he had conquered;
Now he's ascended my Lord evermore!
Living he loved me,
Dying he saved me,
Buried he carried my sins far away
Rising he justified freely for ever
One day he's coming-
OH GLORIOUS DAY!"

(thank you Kim for getting this yard sign for us! I LOVED the precious reminder every time I pulled into our driveway)
No comments:
Post a Comment