While daddy studied the weekend away, Colby and I were just plain lazy! Sweet Nona and Pappy (and uncle DJ) watched Colby for a few hours on Saturday morning so that I could run some errands (think sunscreen, aloe, travel size hairspray and tank tops.....OH! And a new mini-camera!) And my momma kept him on Sunday for a few hours so that I could finish my errands. Other than that, we pretty much hung out in the backyard with Buddy and watched the movie Cars about 8 times...Thanks Villarreal family for letting us borrow it!! (I'm trying to decide if we'll be ready for our first movie theater movie this summer when Cars II comes out...maybe we'll wait for the Redbox version)
Colby was all about wearing these shades and his hat (by the way, it was night time in this picture...)
LOTS of bubble blowing
It was 90 degrees outside, but Colby insisted that he needed to wear this fleece
my favorite!
we took a few trips to go visit daddy
We called daddy, Nona and Mimsy on the phone (he called them all by himself!)
lots of swinging high in the sky
Oh....and no post is complete these days without a meltdown photo!! (when did he learn to fake-cry?? It's NOT cute)
I LOVE LAZY DAYS! Can't wait for a summer full of 'em!!
No comments:
Post a Comment