Saturday, May 7, 2011

Egg Roll

This year we made our 2nd appearance at the TISD Egg Roll!! I don't know why it's called an egg roll....isn't that a food? But I suppose it's really not an egg HUNT because the eggs really are just rolling around on the football field.

Anyway- Colby was still a little unsure. I could see the questions rolling through his little head. What are we doing here? Why don't we know anyone? Why are you taking pictures? What am I supposed to do with this stuffed rabbit with a handle? Don't you realize it's HOT out here?!??

haha.....I love making memories with this little boy though, and we had a BLAST. I always think about how fun it will be to look back at these pictures 16 years from now. Who knows- maybe this little boy will be playing football on this same field someday just like his Uncle Big and Pops. :)





(can't you just see all of those questions rolling through his head?!?)


notice who is holding the basket...


Look who we found!!! Jenna Mae and her precious bunny dress!


Love these two precious babies!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Haha- I was laughing out loud that you called it a stuffed rabbit with a handle... sweet Colby and his head full of questions! :)