Friday, June 17, 2011

5 years!

Today I've been married to my BEST FRIEND for 5 years! Although we've been together for over 11 years, our wedding day really marked the end of our long-distance relationship and the beginning of our forever together. I'm so lucky to call this man my husband. He's an amazing daddy, friend, doctor, role-model, student, counselor, and leader of our family. It takes alot of determination and motivation to drop everything you've worked for and do what you REALLY want to do. I know that going to medical school was far from the easiest thing to do, and I admire him for taking that leap. I LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!!!


June 17th, 2006


1 year anniversary- Destin, Florida!!


2 year anniversary- Fredricksburg, Tx


3 year anniversary- Austin, Tx


4 year anniversary- Lake Travis (Austin), Tx


5 years- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic



Can't wait to see the next 5 anniversary pictures! :)

1 comment:

chana said...

Love that I have been with you guys 2 out of the 5 pictures! Yes for Dan and I always inviting ourselves on your anniversary vacations! Happy Anniversary!