Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Colby's 1st fishing trip

Travis spent most of May studying for his boards. Colby and I knew he was doing what he had to do, and we were so proud of him, but at the same time, we were SO excited to get him back when the test was over. On Saturday, I had plans to go to a baby shower and a bachelorette party, so Travis planned a Colby and Daddy day. I tried to give them tons of ideas...they could go to the zoo, the museum, the splash pad, lions junction, and the list went on and on. When Travis asked Colby what he wanted to do, he said "go fishing with daddy." I don't think he could have said anything that would have made Travis any happier than that.

It was so sweet. They went to buy a new rod for Colby and set up shop at the little pond in front of the Schneider's house for a morning of fishing. They caught 5 fish- whooo hoo!!!

I know these boys will share so many outdoor memories together...let the man-fun begin!!!!




No comments: