Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Supper Club

We had a BLAST hanging out with our supper club crew on Sunday night. THANK YOU Kayla and Levi for hosting a fabulous fish fry and bounce house supper club night. I'm not sure who had more fun....the kids or adults.


I can't believe Colby got over his fear of bounce houses- HE LOVED IT!!!!









we sure missed Jenna Mae's mommy, but were glad she and her daddy came anyway :)




sweet baby Blain's first supper club!



sweet friends Jenna Mae and Reagan


I wish I would have gotten Jeff in this picture too....they were all dressed in ocean colors



A few years ago we only had THREE kiddos!!


Landyn lost her FIRST TOOTH!!!!!


and then dropped it!!! EEK!!!


We all took turns looking for that tiny baby tooth, but no one found it. :(

I hope the tooth fairy came anyway!!



Colby and Kayla loving on precious baby Pierce

No comments: