Monday, June 20, 2011

SEA WORLD - DAY 2

After sleeping in and enjoying a huge breakfast made by Papaw, we were ready for day 2 at Sea World.


THANK YOU to the sweet mom of 3 who stopped and asked if she could take a picture of the 3 of us! :)


"yaaaay Shamu!"


Guess what our first stop was...AGAIN! :)


just as exciting the 2nd time





Next stop...ELMO!!!!! Colby LOVED watching the life-size Elmo and friends perform.



Since we had seen all of the shows that we really wanted to see, we decided to head to the dolphin cove and Shark tank. LOOK WHAT WE BOUGHT! :)

This was definitely a highlight of the trip- feeding the dolphins!!






And our final stop was the sting rays/coral reef/shark tank. We got there just in time to watch the divers feed the sting rays- very cool!




By the end of the sting ray feeding, Colby was more than ready for lunch and a nap.

I'm so excited that we got "fun passes" to the park that are good until the end of 2011. I'm hoping we can sneak in another Sea World weekend this fall when the weather cools off. I can't wait!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

Soooo fun!! I LOVE Sea World - and it looks like Colby did too!