Monday night, Travis and Lee decided that they needed to take Colby and Jenna fishing sometime soon...tonight was the night! Colby was SO excited when I told him that daddy was on his way home and they were GOING FISHING with Jenna Mae and her daddy!!!!!!
Doesn't he look like a pro?? (please notice the tongue....it must really help him concentrate)
What ever happened to those fishing poles where you just press the button and then let go?!?? This thing is high tech.
Ready to roll
They were gone for 3 hours! (I would have packed more snacks if I would have known they were staying more than an hour!) Colby told me that they caught "one, two, three, four, five fishies" and that he got to pet them....haha.
Trav said that Colbster is going to have to ask for some fishing gear for Christmas. Jenna came decked out in her Columbia fishing shirt, pink Barbie pole, pink tackle box and pink fish net. You go girl!!!
Those 2 babies are definitely blessed with awesome dads!!
No comments:
Post a Comment